Tony Krueger - President
Sandro Aguayo - Vice President
Craig Bolz - Chief Economic Adviser
Joey Solitro - Chief Investment Officer
David Pesek - Treasurer
Kaley White - Secretary
The vision of Young Investors Club is to educate members on how to accumulate wealth, achieve success, and gain financial freedom. This club is the place on campus where the most motivated and knowledgeable investment students at UCF meet to discuss lucrative investment and trading strategies in the current global and financial markets. We welcome all students, regardless of experience or major, to come and learn sound financial management skills, discover and share ideas, while networking with some of the brightest minds at UCF.
Summer 2013 meetings are TBD.
Dues are $30 for one semester and $50 for two semesters.
- thinkorswim by TD Ameritrade
- TC2000 by Worden Brothers
- Intelligent Investor
- Market wizards (Schwager)
- Mcmillan on Options (McMillan)
- Reminisce of a Stock Operator (Lefevre)
- How to Make Money Trading Stocks (O'Neil)
- Japanese Candlesticks (Nison)
- Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns (Bulkowski)
- How an Economy Grows and Why it Crashes (Schiff)